News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Old Phone Works WE Clear Covers

Started by Doug Rose, January 11, 2012, 11:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AE_Collector

I don't have a punch but rather than a pop/soda bottle, I use the clear plastic lids off of packaging/boxes that display the contents of the box. Around Christmas time there always seems to be lots of them around. Here in British Columbia we have a deposit system on platic bottles and aluminum cans so they all get recycled.

Terry

oldphoneworks

Quote from: Doug Rose on January 12, 2012, 11:52:26 AM
Don/Mike.....Not to split hairs, but 200 clear dial covers can not go the same way a cloth covered cord does for $4.00 as in your eBay auction? My guess is the handset cord weighs a lot more than the dial covers....Doug

Hi Doug, eBay accounts for approx 10% of our small parts and cord business. With the eBay purchases we send small products through the regular mail system. These orders are sent without a tracking number or insurance. Not to say my eBay customers are not as important as our core customer base through oldphoneworks.com, but the level of service on the website requires traceability and insurance due to the volume of sales. When customers do contact us about alternative shipping methods, we do work with the customer to find a level they are happy with including regular shipping through the mail system. Again, please do not hesitate to contact us at oldphoneguy@oldphoneworks.com or at 1-800-843-1320 to discuss alternate shipping methods. 

zingaro

I found clear acetate sheets at a UPS office, cant remeber what they used them for i got two for free. They also went online, to a posted dial card center and monkeyed around until i was satisified with the size of the dial card and printed half dozen pages of cards... PRICE : $2.80 + the free sheets
zingarofunkart
atca# 1463