News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Stiff handset cord on AE 90

Started by Greg G., November 21, 2009, 03:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg G.

I just noticed that the handset cord on my AE 90 is kind of stiff for about the first two feet, then it gets more flexible for the rest of the length.  What's with that?  It's a candidate for being recoiled, so some tips on doing that would be appreciated also.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

foots

"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

Greg G.

Quote from: foots on November 21, 2009, 12:05:49 PM
http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=202.0

Brinybay, this should be link you need for your cord.

Sehr gut!  I bookmarked that one.  Can't really use the natural elements around here though.  In Seattle, we just get warm rain and cold rain.  My freezer is just the small one in the top of the refrigerator, so I doubt a long cord like this one would fit.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

foots

I have one of those square worklights that has a zillion watt bulb that puts out beaucoup heat. These lights are cheap and should easily replace your mission sun light. Then its time to break out the ice chest. You'll have to transplant your beer over  to the icebox or just drink it. Get some ice, or better yet dry ice and place your cord in the ice chest.
"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"