Started by stub, April 10, 2012, 02:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stub

Terry,
          That price is for the one empty box only .  stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

TelePlay

Quote from: AE_Collector on October 24, 2017, 01:42:56 PM
Geez...with that "lot" was a BIN at $125!

Not sure why I came up empty trying to put the item number in the eBay search box. Always worked in the past.

I've never had luck doing that. I just click on any item in eBay and then replace everything after the " . . . ww.ebay.com/itm/__# here__" with the item number and click return.

What's really easier is to post the complete eBay link instead of just the number, fewer steps to get to the listing.

HarrySmith

Not sure why I came up empty trying to put the item number in the eBay search box. Always worked in the past.

Terry

I just tried it, copy item number, paste in eBay serch box, hit enter and the item came right up. Don't know why you had an issue??
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

TelePlay

Quote from: HarrySmith on October 24, 2017, 02:58:23 PM
I just tried it, copy item number, paste in eBay serch box, hit enter and the item came right up. Don't know why you had an issue??

Yep, I just tried the number and this time, this number worked. Doesn't always. A full link to the eBay listing always works (unless the link is old and dead). Sometimes the item number is not fully copied and pasted.

Isn't it just easier to copy the whole eBay URL and then deleting all of the garbage after the "?" that is right after the item number rather than taking the time to extract only the item number completely and then paste that into a reply? If the whole URL is posted, the post can be previewed and the link clicked on to make sure the link is correct.

I've never seen the need or the reasoning behind just posting an item.

What's even harder is when only an image from eBay is posted and then eBay has to be searched one listing at a time to find the phone being discussed and then posting it's url and the screen shot showing price and seller.

HarrySmith

Yeah, agreed. Once again it is up to the member to make the post correctly, just like loading pictures.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Pourme

Stub,
Looking at your phone, I can visualize it cleaned up polished & the wood treated with Howards and installed in the wall. It would be quite a stunning display! If you made a wooden box it would work as well as the metal one, no one would ever know.

Benny
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

stub

Pourme,
            I have another one -      stub   
Kenneth Stubblefield

Pourme

A little different configuration but also very nice, Stub!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

AE_Collector

Quote from: stub on October 24, 2017, 01:50:42 PM
Terry,
          That price is for the one empty box only .  stub

Yeah I know. Actually I thought I typed "WISH that lot was a BIN at $125" but see now that I messed it up.

Entering the 12 digit eBay number in the eBay search box always used to work here too. I don't know what went wrong this time. It could possibly be a case of me being on eBay Canada and entering an eBay USA item number where the seller has limited sales to US residents only.

Stub....you need those other two models as well! They are all nice AE's

Terry