Author Topic: Ericofon but I have desided to not buy.  (Read 683 times)

Offline dsk

  • **
  • Posts: 3797
Ericofon but I have desided to not buy.
« on: October 27, 2012, 01:35:12 AM »
This one looks to be a good buy.
I have decided to not have one of these, but I was almost buying it because it seems to bee a good buy.

So here it is: http://tinyurl.com/99ooulo

If its any Ericofon experts please tell us about this one.

And if one of you buys it, please scan the documentation and PM me about it.

dsk

Offline LarryInMichigan

  • ***
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Ericofon but I have desided to not buy.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 08:13:40 PM »
I think $50 for an NOS Ericofon is a great deal.  If I didn't already have a white one, I would buy it.

Larry