Author Topic: Cute Bunny!  (Read 1426 times)

Offline Mr. Bones

Cute Bunny!
« on: April 13, 2014, 11:25:10 PM »
Yesterday morning,

My landlord (& my friend) was out mowing the three duplexes he owns on this street, along with his new helper.

I waved at him from down the block, as I was out in the yard. Next thing I know, comes urgent knocking and doorbell ringing. Typical Phillip; he usually stops by, brings beer. I usually have some of his brand in the fridge, as well.

When I opened the front door, he simply stuck a baby bunny in my hand, said "Here. Can you keep him inside, until I leave? I accidentally got him with the weed-eater."

The bunny was pretty scared, understandably, but calmed down pretty quickly, with some gentle soothing, cooing, and stroking. I took it into my bathroom / Bunny Hospital, to get it as doctored up as I can do with what I have, then turned it back loose where Phillip said it had come from, to let Nature do Her thing, either way.

I had it in my hand for around 30 minutes, certainly a unique, and delightful experience. I thought that some might like to see the pics I was able to one-hand with my iPud5, while holding onto a prob 2 wk old bunny. :D

Best regards,
 guess after all these years, I'm still Dr. Bones! ;)

« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 11:27:37 PM by Mr. Bones »
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

Online twocvbloke

• W.E. 500 DM
Re: Cute Bunny!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 12:44:38 AM »
So there wasn't any chocolate inside it then?  ;D

Offline Mr. Bones

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 01:14:13 AM »
<g> Nary a bit, bloke, that I could see! ;)

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

Offline WesternElectricBen

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 12:52:31 PM »
Nice lil' one.. That was pretty nice of the Phillip actually taking care of the bunny, rather then disregarding it and it running off and ultimately dieing.

Ben

Offline flybynyte

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 01:14:00 AM »
Having a terrified small animal's frenzied heartbeat ricocheting off the palm of your hand grants you
the privilege of experiencing an unforgettably intense sensation.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 01:22:52 AM by flybynyte »