"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

New member from the Netherlands

Started by Tech&Music, October 18, 2015, 08:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tech&Music

Hi everyone, new member here!
My name's Daniël, I live in Siddeburen, a village in the Netherlands.
I'm 16 years old and currently am studying at Noorderpoort College for ICT/Network Management.
I collect all kinds of vintage (related) things: Vintage phones, vintage HiFi, vintage video equipment, retro/vintage game consoles, vintage computers, vinyl records, reel/cassette/video tapes, and lava lamps just to mention a few things. I do like new tech, but old tech really is wonderful to use. I have had a fascination with old tech for a couple of years now and it's really starting to show, as at this point I use my bedroom and have been allowed to also use the study room which is never used anyways. Anyways, phone wise I have 5 phones, which I will post about later, and I am expecting a very nice white Bakelite phone to come in this week. If there's anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask!
Glad to have found a forum for old phones!

compubit

Welcome to the forum.  Don't get too infected with phonitis. Most of here already are!

Jim
A phone phanatic since I was less than 2 (thanks to Fisher Price); collector since a teenager; now able to afford to play!
Favorite Phone: Western Electric Trimline - it just feels right holding it up to my face!

WEBellSystemChristian

Welcome to the forum!

I think you are one of only 3 or 4 active members here under the age of 20, myself included!

Once you find 'that one phone' that you absolutely love and treasure, then there's no stopping Phonitis! ;D

We hope you stick around!
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Mr. Bones

Daniël,

Welcome to the forum!

I'm glad you're here, and look forward to your participation...

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

dsk

Welcome to CRPF. Lots of great people here with lots of great knowledge.

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"