Author Topic: What do you like about The Classic Rotary Phone Forum?  (Read 14352 times)

Offline Dan/Panther

• Global Moderator
  • Kaw-Liga, I will NEVER forget you. 8/4/98--9/20/10
Re: What do you like about The Classic Rotary Phone Forum?
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2016, 09:37:39 PM »
I think this is, by and large, an older crowd.

I don't know about anyone else, but I can't be bothered getting into arguments anymore.

Takes too much energy. 8) 8)

Well wait a darn minute exactly who are you calling OLD ? Maybe we are about to have our first heated argument. Dennis and the rest of you might be old, but not me never. I refuse to grow up.

BTW, I'm not old, I'm Vintage.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.

Offline WEBellSystemChristian

• Grandpa's 1955 Western Electric 500
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2016, 10:13:51 PM »
Well wait a darn minute exactly who are you calling OLD ? Maybe we are about to have our first heated argument. Dennis and the rest of you might be old, but not me never. I refuse to grow up.

BTW, I'm not old, I'm Vintage.
D/P
Well I'm classic, like the 7-8 year old Motorola flip phones I see being sold on ebay being listed as 'classic', in a desperate attempt to get rid of outdated technology...
Christian

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Offline Lee David Day

« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2017, 10:18:36 AM »
 :) 
  The educational aspect is tremendous. Not only have I acquired strippers and
crimpers, I have gotten rid of my "Flip Phone". With my new cell phone I have
learned how to take pictures, import them onto my hard drive, and post them
right side up, on CRP. All new skills for me. I can also now crimp spade lugs onto
26 ga wire neatly. (I used to do it with automotive crimpers with an assist from
needle nose pliers. Real neandertal style). So, thank you to everyone for all the
help and information. I'm sure it will continue. Go Forum.
DDay

Offline RotoTech99

« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2017, 12:18:23 PM »
Dear Forum:

I like the wide variety of topics, and ranges of information on all sorts of phones you find.

RotoTech99

Offline oldguy

« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2017, 03:42:17 PM »
I like the fact that beside you guys & gals being knowlagable, willing to share that knowledge, most of us also have a sense of humor. I've always felt that without sarcasm guys can't communicate & yes I know a lot of gals & the ones on here included that have a great sense of humor. It's fun being able to put my 2 cents worth in & if somebody disagrees, they just state there point of view without stating their post with "that jerk is all wrong" & then stating their opinion. I've only been a member 11 months but have learned so much it's an amazing forum.

Thank you guys & gals so much
Gary Anderson
Gary