Author Topic: Gray Telephone Pay Stations 1935 (book)  (Read 3677 times)

unbeldi

Re: Gray Telephone Pay Stations 1935 (book)
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2016, 08:44:12 PM »
If Stan, Chuck, or anyone else, does do all the work scanning, I'll be happy to perform the cleanup, editing, and collating the images, and produce a PDF document.
I have tools set up to do that quite efficiently.

Offline cihensley@aol.com

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2016, 09:20:17 PM »
Last week in this thread, I told Unbeldi that I had scanned the 1935 Gray Pay Station catalog for the TCI library. My memory was faulty, as confirmed by Paul-F. I now have done what I thought I did before. I sent a scanned copy of the 1935 catalog to the TCI library a short while ago.

Chuck

Offline Jack Ryan

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2016, 09:52:55 PM »
Last week in this thread, I told Unbeldi that I had scanned the 1935 Gray Pay Station catalog for the TCI library. My memory was faulty, as confirmed by Paul-F. I now have done what I thought I did before. I sent a scanned copy of the 1935 catalog to the TCI library a short while ago.

Chuck

Great stuff Chuck! Thank you.

Jack

Offline paul-f

• Old Telephones as Entertainment!
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2016, 12:57:28 AM »

Chuck

Fantastic!  Thanks Chuck.

The catalog is now in the TCI Library inbox OCR Done folder and can be accessed with this direct link:

http://www.telephonecollectors.info/doc//inbox/OCR_Done/1935_Gray_Telephone_Pay_Stations_Catalog_ocr_tci.pdf
Visit: paul-f.com         WE 500  Design_Line