News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Am E Type 7 Manual Monophone Desk Stand (2 conductor )

Started by stub, December 26, 2016, 02:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stub

Here's my Am E - 7  CB .   stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

Jack Ryan

There is also an AE 19 and I'm not sure why it isn't called an AE 7-A as I've seen tall cradle versions as well.

Which catalogue is the image from? I can't check mine as I don't have access at the moment.

Nice phone.

Regards
Jack

stub

Jack,
          :o Oops, I forgot its for American Electric . The Catalog is American Electric Company Inc. , Bulletin 100 ,  1929 , pg. 6.  This one came in with a Automatic Electric name tag and I haven't found a American Electric tag for it yet. This one is for CB and the AE 19 (below ) is for LB and it doesn't have the capacitor in the phone base.  stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

Jack Ryan

Quote from: stub on December 26, 2016, 03:33:21 PM
Jack,
          :o Oops, I forgot its for American Electric . The Catalog is American Electric Company Inc. , Bulletin 100 ,  1929 , pg. 6.  This one came in with a Automatic Electric name tag and I haven't found a American Electric tag for it yet. This one is for CB and the AE 19 (below ) is for LB and it doesn't have the capacitor in the phone.  stub

Thanks for that - I knew I had seen that particular image before, I just couldn't  remember where.

No need to find an AmE tag for it. It's an AE phone and was also listed in AE catalogues.

Regards
Jack