News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Caught another one.... ??? (ITT Call Director)

Started by Babybearjs, April 03, 2018, 01:28:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babybearjs

found this on Ebay and put in a bid of $10.00. No one bid against me, so I win!
John

twocvbloke

Nice job, you'll have the market cornered in the supply of these phones...  ;D

Babybearjs

its going to be fun hooking this guy up.... Ii use a CAT5e phone jack format, my phones have been refitted with 3 to 4 CAT5e cords that have been spaded on one end... this comes with a 100 conductor cord..... 8X10=80   8X12=96...... OUCH! 12 cords for this one.....WOW!
John

twocvbloke

Hope you have plenty zip ties to bundle it all together... ;D

Babybearjs

John

twocvbloke

Having wired up my GPO planphone & extension phone and all its' associated wires, you have my sympathy, especially as you have it much worse than I did... ;D

Babybearjs

I was reading the practices between ITT and WE and Noticed that WE actually used 1 of the 20 buttons for the recall key where as ITT used a separate button... so, how was you winter there in the UK? is it warming up there yet for spring?
John

twocvbloke

My ITT/Alcatel/Cortelco 1A2 phone has separate buttons for Recall and something else I forget the purpose of, though not having a suitable system to hook it up to, it's sat in its box waiting... :-\

As for the winter well, we've had "the beast from the east", which was a bit of snow, we had a "mini-beast" which was less snow, and this weekend gone, when had a tiny bit of snow which has been rained off today, it's not warming up in a hurry, too early yet, good weather doesn't start 'til May here... ;D

Babybearjs

At this rate, spring won't be here till may either.... so frustrated with this cold, I like to sit on my porch in the morning and have coffee, feed the squirrels and listen to my MP3 Player. too cold to do that.... Brrrrr!
John

oldguy

nice find John. What kind of a key system do you have?
Gary

Babybearjs

I have a 1A1 system. its a 200 series setup, 2 VOIP lines through CableOne, 2 C*Net VOIP lines, and a whole house intercom. I really love my system and now with this phone.... I can probably wire in my 211 Module and setup another intercom circuit...
John