News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

What is the model number of this American Electric phone?

Started by Doug Rose, February 16, 2019, 07:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

Does anyone know the model number for this American Electric Wall set? I do like the style of these.....Doug
Kidphone

stub

Doug,
           Here you go -
                                       sorry it's the best my camera will do.   stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

Doug Rose

Kidphone

Doug Rose

I won this on eBay from Qaz-trader. I have never seen a phone refurbed to this perfection. Taking it out of the box felt like I was removing a brand new phone from a box. It is just amazing. Paint is professionally done. His auctions are always just a step above. Very mcmurdosilver! 

I was shocked, as I imagine the seller was, that it went so low. I bid on it and went to bed, I thought it would go around $300.

As you know, I just love manual sets. This is just the coolest design of the old wall phones, I love the double box look. Pictures do not do this justice.....Doug
Kidphone

kleenax

Quote from: Doug Rose on February 16, 2019, 07:40:55 AM
Does anyone know the model number for this American Electric Wall set? I do like the style of these.....Doug
I have the proper dial for it Doug if you want/need one.
Ray Kotke
Recumbent Casting, LLC

Doug Rose

Hey Ray...this one stays as is, but I have another with a North Dial. I do need the proper dial and hookswitch if you have them. Can you post pics and prices....many thx...Doug
Kidphone

Russ Kirk

- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI