Author Topic: Forum Rumors  (Read 374 times)

Offline Dennis Markham

• VintageRotaryPhones.com
  • Administrator
    • VintageRotaryPhones.com
Forum Rumors
« on: April 21, 2019, 05:49:14 PM »
I have read several posts now saying that I am shutting down Classic Rotary Phones Forum.  That report is not true.

There may be some changes for the forum in the near future but I will not pull the plug on this forum.

I had some discussion with my global moderators about the future of this forum.  Unless one of them discussed my conversation to them with someone, everything else is speculation.  These comments were brought out here and I'm told at the T.C.I. List by a former member.

I have been a part of the Classic Rotary Phones Forum now for over ten years.  It is my desire to see it continue to evolve and grow.  There is a ton of great information here that was supplied by a number of very knowledgeable members.  For that I am grateful.  I want to do my part to ensure that the information will continue to be available in the future.

I will keep this message short.  I will keep you all informed.  If you have a rumor that you want to confirm, ask me.  Please don't create rumors and please don't quote me on things I didn't say.

This post will be locked for no replies.  This is information only.

You all know how to reach me if you so desire.

Sincerely,

~Dennis