Author Topic: How is Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) affecting your community?  (Read 10335 times)

Offline twocvbloke

• W.E. 500 DM
Re: How is Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) affecting your community?
« Reply #240 on: November 13, 2020, 11:07:42 PM »
I think a lot of those types of people just don't believe the pandemic is a problem, simply because "they haven't got the virus", yet they're the most likely to be the spreaders, given that the virus tends to be asymptomatic during its' most infectious stage, which is what makes it the major problem that it is...

Over here it's not that much different, the amount of time I got held up in Aldi earlier today/yesterday while trying to get through the aisles as quickly as I could due to people dawdling about and chatting to others, it was pretty frustrating, and as a result others were held up too maintaining a good distance from those blockages, but in turn becoming a blockage themselves, just glad I managed to keep my time in there to under 15 minutes as I knew exactly what I wanted and where it was, could have been quicker though...

Offline Key2871

« Reply #241 on: November 14, 2020, 10:16:37 AM »
 Yes, I tend to agree, because my wife just told me a local church, 18 people have tested positive because they chose to hold indoor service instead of not, dont know if they were wearing masks or what.
I believe a lot are still very resistant to proper protection procedures.
KEN

Offline dsk

« Reply #242 on: November 14, 2020, 11:37:25 AM »
We have equal problems here, but in the last weak the police started to charge those who violated the rules with a pretty heavy fee.
First time violation: about $2200   You are not allowed to risk others health.

dsk

Offline Key2871

« Reply #243 on: November 17, 2020, 12:09:46 PM »
Well now my 10 year old is remote learning only, a second case has been reported in his school.
It seems this summer's lets get out and have fun has opened the door for many new infections. He's already been tested once negative thankfully. But scary none the less.
KEN