Author Topic: Xlink My experince after some months of using it.  (Read 16593 times)

Offline dsk

Re: Xlink My experince after some months of using it.
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2019, 02:15:27 PM »
Now I have a stable X-link, and I have bought another too so I will have the possibility to have one at job too. (I have only one Siemens 1911  ;)

dsk

Offline Brinybay

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2019, 08:32:34 PM »
Has anyone tried connecting an xlink too the CO connector on a Panasonic 308 or 616 system?

Yes, I did, see this post: http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=3328.msg44173#msg44173

It worked fine for what I wanted to do, use the rotary dials on my cell line when I had no POTS line.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
 - Mike Row
e

Offline Brinybay

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2019, 08:34:43 PM »
Now I have a stable X-link, and I have bought another too so I will have the possibility to have one at job too. (I have only one Siemens 1911  ;)

dsk

Good to hear.  I imagine the quality and technology has improved in the last 9 years.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
 - Mike Row
e

Offline dsk

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2019, 12:53:52 PM »
Good to hear.  I imagine the quality and technology has improved in the last 9 years.
yes it has, at least the last 109 years :-)

I have to admit that the receiver is a little weak, and the transmitter had to be replaced, it was dead!

dsk

Offline Brinybay

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2019, 02:09:53 AM »
yes it has, at least the last 109 years :-)

I have to admit that the receiver is a little weak, and the transmitter had to be replaced, it was dead!

dsk

I meant the X-link.  ;)
 - Mike Row
e