Author Topic: Any Switchers out There? Xbar, SxS  (Read 28603 times)

unbeldi

Re: Any Switchers out There? Xbar, SxS
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2015, 01:13:43 PM »
This is the documentation available, The dial are good, and I have tested several phones on this line, and this phone on other lines. It has to be the inter-digit timer. And I am not able to determine witch capacitor to look for.  Maybe better resolution here? http://tinyurl.com/o9gf5hx

dsk
Looks a little better, but honestly, it's steep curve without access to the equipment to take some measurements.  It may not even be just a capacitor, it could be a failing relay.  The relay logic in switching systems can be daunting.

Offline MADhouseTelephone

• All things AE and Audichron
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2018, 10:02:15 PM »
MADhouse Telephone is an all Automatic Electric SxS switch with 200 line capacity. I have been working on it as the mood hits me for the last 20 years. It is approximately half operational. Through contacts with many other switchers over the years, I have added various features that few collectors have, such as coin trunks,  test trunks and service measuring equipment. I even use a GTE/Lenkurt T1 channel bank for POTS and C*NET access. Pic and videos can be found under the MADhouse name on Facebook and Youtube.
ADavid, MADhouse Telephone

Offline dsk

« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2019, 02:59:48 PM »
I see the TCI logo has problemms to be clear so here it is again.

dsk