Author Topic: I'm Back!!!  (Read 908 times)

Offline Devansphones

• AE 80 in Turquoise
I'm Back!!!
« on: February 18, 2012, 12:59:02 AM »
Hello all! I've been away from the forum for a while, as I have been cleaning out my house for a long time. I'm only 14 so I still live with my Mom and only have a small room of the house to call my own so I've been cleaning to make space for each of my obsessions (Star Wars, Telephones and Horror movie collectibles), so I have room to move without stepping on C-3PO or a WE 2500! So I have finally made some room and am ready to spend more time and money on collecting! See you soon with more phones!

~Devan
~Devan

Offline Vern P

Re: I'm Back!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 01:14:20 AM »
Devan,
Welcome back, I don't spend a lot of time here, but I understand the lack of space for you own stuff.  Growing up I had a very small bed room, and TO MUCH stuff in it. 

Now that I am older, but still not grown up, I built a place for my "stuff", it is a guys place. It is 1,600 sf. and my house is 950 sf.

Vern P

Offline dpaynter1066

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 08:29:22 AM »
Now that I am older, but still not grown up, I built a place for my "stuff", it is a guys place. It is 1,600 sf. and my house is 950 sf.

Think "BatCave" and you'll have the right idea devan, LOL. everybody needs one!

Offline twocvbloke

• W.E. 500 DM
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 11:53:45 PM »
Think "BatCave" and you'll have the right idea devan, LOL. everybody needs one!

I'd have thought it'd be more "ManCave", the bats would just poo on all the nice phones... :D

Offline dpaynter1066

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 11:56:48 AM »
too true

Offline Brinybay

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 12:51:38 PM »
... only have a small room of the house to call my own so I've been cleaning to make space for each of my obsessions...
~Devan

Same thing happens when you get married or move in with the gf...
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
 - Mike Row
e