Author Topic: Another Bulk Deal.  (Read 957 times)

Offline AtomicEraTom

Another Bulk Deal.
« on: April 20, 2009, 09:33:18 PM »
I am a lineman for the county and I drive the main roads. Searchin' in the sun for another overload.  I hear you singin' in the wires, I can hear you through the whine, and the Witchita Lineman is still on the line.

Offline McHeath

Re: Another Bulk Deal.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 10:34:25 PM »
Cheese whiz!  6 Bucks!?

Offline AtomicEraTom

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 11:35:44 PM »
Yup, now if only I didn't have to ship it, with shipping, it's 22 bucks!
I am a lineman for the county and I drive the main roads. Searchin' in the sun for another overload.  I hear you singin' in the wires, I can hear you through the whine, and the Witchita Lineman is still on the line.

Offline Dan

• 1957 WE 500-P
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 12:18:27 AM »
I had a red one like that "chirper" in college back in the 80's. You picked it up when it rang and sat it on the table to hang it up (sort of like a cheaper version of an Ericophon).
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

Offline AtomicEraTom

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 06:15:28 PM »
If you want it, I'm gonna get rid of the chirper and that trimline there, I'd trade for some parts if anybody's interested, otherwise, they're going back on eBay.