News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Winter Yard Sale Find- Bell System 23 inch frame/cabinet

Started by Hill Haven Telephone Company, November 17, 2022, 05:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hill Haven Telephone Company

Stopped at a yard sale today.  saw a rack sitting in the corner.  im like no that cant be.  lady was like 40 bucks and we will deliver.  they were gonna use it for a solar battery bank shelf but it wasnt hefty enough. 

Its home.  and in the house.  Took all the shelves off and the sides to lighten it up to get it in. 

It looks like its gonna fit my entire step switch build which is awesome. 

RDPipes

Quote from: RDPipes on November 17, 2022, 05:54:00 PMGood for you sir!

I was out running a friend around to help her out I went to pay and shes like nope i got it.  youve helped me :)

Not bad

RDPipes

Quote from: Hill Haven Telephone Company on November 17, 2022, 06:01:17 PMI was out running a friend around to help her out I went to pay and shes like nope i got it.  youve helped me :)

Not bad
It's always good to have someone appreciate you.  ;)

Quote from: RDPipes on November 17, 2022, 06:17:01 PMIt's always good to have someone appreciate you.  ;)

Right.  The more i think of it i got my step almost finished in the other room. I may just light this with some 48v lighting and put the shelves in it and display my phones that i dont have hooked up.  would make a kick butt display shelf too

RDPipes

I think that be pretty cool but, what about your step switch build?

Heres the switch now.  It would all fit but where its at now i have room to wlak behind and work oin it and room to expand

RDPipes