News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Found - WANTED* Non-modular Black "Princess"

Started by Devansphones, March 22, 2019, 02:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devansphones

Hi all! Looking to pay a reasonable price for a non-modular Princess in black. The prices on ebay give me whiplash, and I'd much rather buy from someone here. If anybody has one they'd part with, let me know!  ;D
~Devan

kleenax

I know that I saw a couple Black Princess phones here yesterday, but I don't know whether they were mod or not; probably are since I think that they were TouchTone. I will look.
Ray Kotke
Recumbent Casting, LLC

LarryInMichigan

I paid around $45 plus shipping for my black hard-wired Princess a few years ago.  The amount was more than I wanted to pay, but they rarely appear for less than that, and i really wanted it at the time.

Larry

HarrySmith

They are not very plentiful in Black. I still need that color for my collection. I have 4 on my list of phones to get!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Devansphones

Hmph... I might have to bite the bullet and get one online.
~Devan

HarrySmith

Hold off on eBay for now. I think our member Vern might have some. I was discussing a trade with him and he mentioned having a "few". Vern is not on here a lot but he should see this sometime! He uses a library computer.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Whitcrane76

I just bought one in February off of eBay, 47.00 including shipping. Black is definitely harder to find, everybody wanted colors!

Vern P

Yes I have some black princess phones, most are hard wired. Drop me a note.
Vern