News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

New Member Intro

Started by Lee David Day, December 05, 2016, 10:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee David Day

My name is David Day, sometimes known as DDay. I am so excited about discovering CRP I started
right out with a question about factory installed, matching color line chords. and forgot to introduce
myself.
I've been collecting rotary phones for about 30 years, but I haven't had time to pay much attention
to them until recently. Now I'm getting into it I realize I don't know anything.
I'd like to thank everyone that has responded, and I'm going to look at all the suggestions and
figure which one works best for me. I will have a lot more questions in the near future.  :)DDay

http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=17204.0

Greg G.

Welcome to the madness!  You'll gain lots of knowledge from lots of friendly folks in here.  I've only been collecting for almost 8 years, and it seems like nearly every time I browse here, I still pick up a tid-bit of info I didn't know before.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Pourme

Welcome to the forum, DDay!There is so much knowledge housed in this site! With a search or a asked question you can find out anything you need to know about telephones!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

dsk

Fabius

Welcome! Where are you located?
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905