News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Spring's Coming

Started by 19and41, February 09, 2021, 05:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Key2871

Today was rather nice, partly cloudy and high of 72.
I think that's pretty darn good for early April.
I can remember years and we would he getting snow still, thanks a nasty April fools joke mother nature played. But then she's not known for her sense of humor.
KEN

Babybearjs

all the trees are budding out... and the seeds that come with them.... this is the part of spring I hate.... the trees drop all these seeds and if you don't clean them up, you have seedlings sprouting up in areas you don't want them.... so frustrating....
John

19and41

We have quite a few squirrels around here.  One will get up in the tree and nip off the seed clusters and if they do enough of them that the ones on the ground can't get to, they run down and get the ones that are left.  they do it the whole seed time.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke

Key2871

Well this is crazy.. I just heard we are getting a nor easter on Friday.. 6 plus inches of snow ??
And the next day will be in the high 50s and next week will be in the mid and upper sixtys.
This should be interesting.
KEN

Key2871

You know your getting old when, you freak out about a snow storm in late April.
The NWS did it again.. They caled out for a storm at first 6 inches, then was 4 to 6, and 4 to 8, n 4 to 10.
If your on the east coast,  yea there is white fertilizer falling,  I call it poor man's fertilizer. Because it always brings out the green in grass every time.
Stay safe out there folks! :)
KEN

19and41

It had been in the 80s recently, but it cooled off into the 70s yesterday and today.  The pollen storms are still on.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke