News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

My Collection of Rotary Phones - m1898

Started by m1898, December 12, 2011, 02:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m1898

I posted these in the 616 thread, but I will post them here, too. The display is just something I threw together. I have a programming phone and a spare 616 coming soon.  Jim
"Oh lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, I get better looking each day"

Contempra

The two trimlines are cool in yellow & red ;) thanks to share your collection Jim

m1898

The red trimline is really orange. The flash shifted the color.                      Jim
"Oh lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, I get better looking each day"

Contempra

poplar1

If it's Western Electric, it's probably rust instead of orange. Brown and rust were new colors for Trimline but not offered for the other "Big Ten" sets (Princess, 500, 554, etc.)
"C'est pas une restauration, c'est une rénovation."--François Martin.

m1898

Yes, it is Western Electric. Thank you for the correction on the color. I am not a really a collector of the trimline series. I just liked it when I saw it. Once in awhile I take a break from buying 500 based phones and pick up something different.                             Jim