News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Bubba's Telephone Collection

Started by Whitcrane76, March 31, 2019, 01:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitcrane76

Hello everybody, I am new to the forum, haven't posted anything yet but thought this would be a good one to start with. I recently put up this display at my office, I'll add more pictures of the rest later.

Whitcrane76

New forum member, 19 years and counting with AT&T, and I've been collecting for several years now. It all started with trying to find the oldest protectors, from there it went to Bell System tools, then I "needed" a candlestick phone, by the then the disease had become terminal. More photos to come.

Whitcrane76

More phones and a few of the tools.

Whitcrane76

Better pictures of the top shelf and the ultimate paperweight.

Key2871

Welcome, that is quite a collection, I see you have a lot of test equipment, and being with AT&T for all those years, I see why.
KEN

HarrySmith

Welcome. Nice collection, Phoneitis in full blown condition. Did you ever find the oldest protector?
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Doug Rose

Welcome to the Forum......outstanding collection. Being an old tech, I love the tools you have. You have a lot of really nice phones....Doug
Kidphone

Whitcrane76

Thanks Harry. I didn't necessarily find the oldest, but I did find a lot of old ones!
Sorry about the sideways pictures, can't figure out why that keeps happening.

Whitcrane76

oldguy

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have fun here. Great collection
Gary

RB

Whitcrane76

Whitcrane76

More and more!
Also, if it's in the collection, it either has a Bell logo, or Bell System on it.

Key2871

Wow, that's extensive. I have to admit I've never seen Bell system scouring powder.. where did you find all this stuff?
Working for MA Bell?
KEN

Whitcrane76

I am second generation phone man and a lot of the old hands who retired before or shortly after I hired on that had worked with my dad have given me a lot of stuff. I have also spent a LOT of time on eBay!