Telephone Switching > Intercom & Interphone Systems

This should be interesting.

(1/5) > >>

Greg G.:
Came across this post while searching CL.  That was me who they're seaking.  They have two warehouses stuffed to the beams with all kinds of vintage artifacts.  None of it was organized and most of it was packed in boxes, it was moved over here from a large estate in the east (I think they said Virginia).  Nice of them to hold it and try to contact me.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/atq/1841961445.html ( dead link 03-04-21 )

AE_Collector:
Craig's List WORKS!

What do you think they have for you? Maybe you better not tell us until you get it since they give contact info...and I'm not far away! (kidding)

Terry

Greg G.:

--- Quote from: ae_collector on July 18, 2010, 02:50:59 AM ---Craig's List WORKS!

What do you think they have for you? Maybe you better not tell us until you get it since they give contact info...and I'm not far away! (kidding)

Terry

--- End quote ---

No idea what they have.  Could be nothing, could be a 49'r.

LarryInMichigan:
Briny,

It looks like you are becoming infamous.  What will be next?  Your picture in the post office ;D?

We are on the edges of our seats waiting to hear what they found for you.  Maybe a rusty 5302 ;)

Larry

Greg G.:
Just talked to David.  He gave me a brief description of what he has.  Two boxes of telephones and telephone "stuff".  One is a wooden wall phone, he said the rest were "bake-A-light" (that's how he pronounces it) phones from the 30s, 40s, or 50s (he's not sure what or when they were made), and possibly an old intercom system.  The warehouse where the stuff is at is just down the road from me.  The items are from a very old family farm estate in rural Pennsylvania.  I'll probably be able to meet up with him within the next week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version