News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

canuckphoneguy's Telephone Collection

Started by canuckphoneguy, March 16, 2012, 08:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canuckphoneguy

Here's my collection as of March 16. I've been cleaning out my basement workshop and now have LOTS of shelf space for future phone purchases.  ;D
Right now, I have the extra phones in the workshop and have all of my working / favourite ones throughout the house.
I plan on buying some phone signs to hang in the workshop as well. The only thing I need is more money!! :-\

1) 5/56 NE 500 - living room
2) 3/47 NE 302 - basement
3) AE 50 "Jukebox" - kitchen
4) 88 NE 500 - master bedroom
5) 78 NE 500 - guest room
6) 6/48 NE 302 - guest room

canuckphoneguy

A few more of my collection so far

1) 5/75 NE 500 - den
2) NE 2500 - laundry room - yes, I actually use it when I'm folding laundry  :P
3) 70 NE 500
4) the beginning of my collection in my workshop

To be continued  ;D

canuckphoneguy

Wow!  ::) I can't believe how many phones I've got since March 16th. Here's an updated "family picture" of my collection in the basement.

Greg G.

Quote from: canuckphoneguy on March 16, 2012, 08:03:46 PM
Here's my collection as of March 16. I've been cleaning out my basement workshop and now have LOTS of shelf space for future phone purchases.  ;D
Right now, I have the extra phones in the workshop and have all of my working / favourite ones throughout the house.
I plan on buying some phone signs to hang in the workshop as well. The only thing I need is more money!! :-\

1) 5/56 NE 500 - living room
2) 3/47 NE 302 - basement
3) AE 50 "Jukebox" - kitchen
4) 88 NE 500 - master bedroom
5) 78 NE 500 - guest room
6) 6/48 NE 302 - guest room

I like that backboard for the Jukebox phone, did you make that?  I'm getting ready to re-mount mine on a better one (on the left) that looks similar but doesn't have the writing pad.  I got it at an art supply store.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e