News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

** FOR SALE ** Gray Paystation 18B25 Key

Started by robert_m, February 17, 2019, 10:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert_m

Hi all I'm able to replicate the 18B 25 key and will sell them at 30.00 each + your preferred shipping method.

Multiples would have discount,  These are not easy keys to cut, and even with cutting, I have to futher modify/file some points on the key to insure it works, 20-30 mins a key.

I'm using High Quality Nickel-Silver blanks that do need modified to properly fit the lock, but don't effect operation.  See pic, and PM, i can cut other 18B keys IF you can initially provide the 18B lock and working key, so when I replicate it, I can properly test it.  Your provided lock/key would be returned with 1 duplicate at no charge.  If  I cannot replicate it I will simply return it at my cost.

I've been told there is for sure a 18B26 key, but no one has been able to provide me both a key and lock to see if it can be replicated.  I suspect YES but need both the key and lock to insure properlly operates.  So if anyone here has a key and or lock they wnat to LOAN me (i do need both) we can go from there (and youll get 1 free copy of the key, if I'm able to reproduce it.)

Robert - ATCA 4798
Robert -- ATCA 4798