News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Connecticut Desk Intercom

Started by wds, August 20, 2013, 02:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wds

Ran across this nice Connecticut phone, except that it's missing the cradle.  I can't find any pictures of what this should look like - does anyone know what's missing?  the handset is marked Connecticut, and the base and basecover.  I've never seen one like this and would love to find the missing parts.
Dave

Doug Rose

Dave...I saw this as well. I thought it would have a grab a phone type cradle....Doug
Kidphone

rdelius

Don't know but the stem and the parts the cradle attaches to are SC.Never seen an SC cradle set though.

Russ Kirk

I have a similar set but the the stem is a bit different.  I am also looking for the plunger for mine.
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

paul-f

Here are a few similar Connecticut sets...
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

wds

Perfect.  At least now I know what to look for.
Dave

wds

Here's a Couch 12 station that's now in my collection.  Still has the wood bottom plate.
Dave

Russ Kirk

WDS, 

Can you please take a photo of the plunger.  Mine is missing and would like to know what it should look like.

Thanks, Russ
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

paul-f

Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

wds

Russ, sorry about the delay.  I tried taking the bottom cover off so I could get to the plunger, but I'm having trouble locating one of the screws for the bottom wood plate.  I'll dig around some more and see if I can't get that cover off. 
Dave

Russ Kirk

WDS & Paul,  many thanks for the plunger photos. 
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

wds

there was only one screw holding the bottom plate - it was just stuck.  The hard part was actually lining up the screw and putting it back on.
Dave