Other Telephone Information > Telephone LINKS Information

Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island

(1/5) > >>

DavePEI:
I have started a FaceBook page for fellow collectors interested in the Museum at:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PEITelelephoneMuseum/

Conversation is not limited to only the Museum, but to any discussion regarding the hobby. If you would like to be a full member, just navigate to the address above, and request membership. I will approve it and you will have full privileges.

Some will find when they go there that they are pre-approved, and may receive an email invitation. It isn't necessary to be invited, but FB requires I set up a few members in advance.

Please make yourself at home there, but don't forget the good old CRPF!

Dave

WEBellSystemChristian:
Just joined! :D

This could include the PEI updates you post about all the time, along with updates as Spring approaches you guys (already in the works for us Wisconsin guys)!

DavePEI:

--- Quote from: WEBellSystemChristian on April 16, 2015, 11:29:57 AM ---Just joined! :D

This could include the PEI updates you post about all the time, along with updates as Spring approaches you guys (already in the works for us Wisconsin guys)!

--- End quote ---
Actually anything at all, telephone-eise. Post your photos, stories about your collecting, suggestions for the Museum, the sky is the limit! The only thing I ask is no commercials beyond the one I have posted regarding the Forum, TCI, ATCA, THG, and OldPhoneWorks, Phoneco as suppliers, etc.... Just a few of my favorite things!

The one thing I don't want to see there is Politics, or complaints about other collectors. It is meant to be a fun place!

Dave

WEBellSystemChristian:

--- Quote from: DavePEI on April 16, 2015, 01:44:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: WEBellSystemChristian on April 16, 2015, 11:29:57 AM ---Just joined! :D

--- End quote ---
Actually anything at all, telephone-eise. Post your photos, stories about your collecting, suggestions for the Museum, the sky is the limit! The only thing I ask is no commercials beyond the one I have posted regarding the Forum, TCI, ATCA, THG, and OldPhoneWorks, Phoneco as suppliers, etc.... Just a few of my favorite things!

The one thing I don't want to see there is Politics, or complaints about other collectors. It is meant to be a fun place!

Dave

--- End quote ---
I just added a couple supporting words about the Forum, although it's evident that I forgot that I can't downshift in Facebook... :-[

DavePEI:

--- Quote from: WEBellSystemChristian on April 16, 2015, 02:01:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: DavePEI on April 16, 2015, 01:44:31 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Dave

--- End quote ---
I just added a couple supporting words about the Forum, although it's evident that I forgot that I can't downshift in Facebook... :-[

--- End quote ---

Yes, I saw that. Wondered what you meant about not being able to downshift!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version