Other Telephone Information > Telephone LINKS Information

Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island

<< < (2/5) > >>

WEBellSystemChristian:
I tried clicking "Return" to start another thought (my 2nd comment), but my comment posted automatically. I couldn't delete it, so I just added another comment.

DavePEI:

--- Quote from: WEBellSystemChristian on April 16, 2015, 02:16:47 PM ---I tried clicking "Return" to start another thought (my 2nd comment), but my comment posted automatically. I couldn't delete it, so I just added another comment.

--- End quote ---
Ahh, a little secret there. Use shifted return - it will work! (without trying it - either shifted return or control return - both work, I believe. (Ancient FaceBook Seclet!) Each time you press them, a line will be added. However if something posts, look for a little faded inverted down arrow to the right of your message. If you click on it, it will give you the option to edit your entry of delete it to start over again...

WEBellSystemChristian:

--- Quote from: DavePEI on April 16, 2015, 02:23:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: WEBellSystemChristian on April 16, 2015, 02:16:47 PM ---I tried clicking "Return" to start another thought (my 2nd comment), but my comment posted automatically. I couldn't delete it, so I just added another comment.

--- End quote ---
Ahh, a little secret there. Use shifted return - it will work! (without trying it - either shifted return or control return - both work, I believe. (Ancient FaceBook Seclet!) Each time you press them, a line will be added. However if something posts, look for a little faded inverted down arrow to the right of your message. If you click on it, it will give you the option to edit your entry of delete it to start over again...

--- End quote ---
It probably won't work for me; everything I do lately is Mobile!

I used to use my laptop rarely, but I can't at all now, since a metal subset cover was dropped (or roughly placed down) on the laptop when it was closed. The screen's cracked now, so I have to use my Smartphone and tablets for everything on the internet.

HarrySmith:
I just joined too. Thanks , Dave!

DavePEI:

--- Quote from: HarrySmith on April 16, 2015, 06:29:31 PM ---I just joined too. Thanks , Dave!

--- End quote ---
Yes. saw that. I was on when you joined, and approved your request right away!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version