News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

[Its Here!] A Switchboard Section on CRPF ??

Started by Babybearjs, March 28, 2012, 11:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavePEI

Quote from: G-Man on October 22, 2012, 05:48:45 AM
QuoteTCI is a wonderful listserve, and by and large its members are very helpful. I have never said that they aren't. And, yes, I still use and support TCI and continue to be a member.
Dave

I'm glad we agree that the CRPF and TCI are both good groups and compliment each other.
We always have, G-Man. TCI was the first group I ever belonged to and will be the last one I leave. I have recommended it to many museum visitors and collectors over the years. I just wish I was in better health and could travel to the shows. I have many great friends amongst the TCI membership, and as you say, I have always have had great support from the majority of its membership.

I was just trying to point out there is an advantage to multiple formats, and in the reference to the other lists, it was just because the particular equipment referred to, I know members of those lists have it in operation - no slight to TCI or its membership. Pehaps TCI should have been included but I was only trying to give them the addresses in the situation I felt most suitable.

I have added TCI to the offending post, perhaps it should have been included, but was an unintentional omission, and certainly not meant to offend anyone..

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001