Author Topic: 19th century buzzer  (Read 464 times)

Offline blueRiver

  • *
  • Posts: 1
19th century buzzer
« on: February 27, 2019, 10:15:06 AM »
Hello all,

I collect mainly scientific, telegraph, and medical apparatus, but recently obtained several early phones. Included in the lot was this early buzzer, and was curious if anyone knew the actual identifying term for it as I'm having difficulty tracking down another example. The base is 3.5 " across. The stenciling on the coil surround reminds me of an 1870's telegraph sounder I once had.