News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Doug Rose's Amazing Telephone Collection!

Started by Doug Rose, February 07, 2010, 02:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CanadianGuy

I'd probably try to turn it into a clean room! I can't imagine how much money that's all worth. Amazing!

Bob S

Doug It shows a lot of Love what your doing collecting just wonderful. Do you use any of them what is your favorite ones

Dan/Panther

Doug's collection is no big deal. I have a Red Lantern just like the one hanging in his window.

D/P

Nice collection Doug........ ;)

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Doug Rose

thanks guys...I do appreciate it.  It is a labor of love...Doug
Kidphone

Whitcrane76

That is an impressive collection! Those colored phones tend to get out of my price range, that's why I try to stick with black! Very nice though.

phonetech87

Hi Doug;
Thanks for posting your AMAZING Telephone Collection. It is awesome. It also takes me off the hook when I get told about having TOO MANY phones. Thanks for being there for us. Love your phones...

Ben Salem

Doug Rose

Thanks Ben....Forty plus years of collecting. A labor of love....Doug
Kidphone

Doug Rose

Phone Room 2020
Kidphone

guitar1580

Awesome collection, Doug.  You have some great looking phones and wonderful displays.  Happy 2020.

Josh P

Doug Rose

Kidphone

oldguy

Your phone collection is always amazing. Outanding work Doug, with help from Jan😀
Gary

Doug Rose

thanks Gary....Jan is a huge help and let's me keep it ...... with no complaints....Doug
Kidphone

Pourme

~

Doug, I don't know if you have ever addressed the possible issue of the weight of all those heavy phones. Have you had to make any reinforcement in the infrastructural at all? Most walls aren't called on to support that kind of weight.

I'm always amazed and mostly jealous when I see these annual updates!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

Doug Rose

Benny ....when we did the house over 19 years ago, this room was built with displaying phones in mind. I don't think either Jan or Kidphone thought this would ever happen!  8)

Knock on wood, so far so good!...Doug
Kidphone

Doug Rose

This is the current collection, some have gone to other collections as a few new ones are added.

It was a cloudy day and perfect to take pictures. ...Doug
Kidphone