WesternElectricBen's WE 410 from a good friend for FREE
4 (13.3%)
LarryInMichigan's red WECo 500U for $15
17 (56.7%)
Dave F's 1965 Western Electric 500 mirror-gold finish on eBay $95 + $14.17 S/H
3 (10%)
LarryInMichigan's WE #10 candlestick for $112 including shipping
5 (16.7%)
sebbel's Bell Canada 3-Boxer with Blake transmitter & long pole receiver for $500
6 (20%)
waynet7's Western Electric #1 dial mounted on a B1 at a flea market for $125
7 (23.3%)
Kenton K's red 302 that he bought in an eBay auction for $55 plus shipping
5 (16.7%)
KWilder's Aqua Blue 500U Mushroom Lamp Phone for free in the trash can at work
15 (50%)
LarryInMichigan's Oxford Gray soft plastic Kellogg DK-530 $22.50 + $14.50 shipping
5 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

WesternElectricBen

AE_Collector

Time to wrap up the "Find of the YEAR" competition for 2014!

Congratulations go to LarryInMichigan for his Red Western Electric 500U dated 12-58 that he purchased for $15 at an Estate Sale! Excellent find Larry and you have now finally won a "Find of the YEAR" competition to go with all of those "Find of the Month" wins, three of them in 2014 alone!

Larry had lots of good competition though, in particular KWilder's Aqua Blue Mushroom Lamp Phone that he rescued from a trash can at work! Either of these two phones could have won but maybe it came down to red versus blue and red won! Congratulations KWilder for being "that close"! Thanks to all of the competitors and to everyone who took the time to check out the competition and place their votes as well.

So congratulations again Larry, here is the trophy that John "TelePlay" slaved away for months creating in his extensive metal, wood, plastic & electrical work shops located behind the hidden door in the back of the pantry cupboard just off of his kitchen! Thanks John!

Here is the "Find of the Month - Winners List" for all contests to date:
http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=12971.0

Terry

LarryInMichigan

I want to thank all of the little people who made this possible.  It was a difficult competition, but the most important thing is that I won ;D  The cup will look nice on my mantel  ;)

Larry

Bartonpipes

Seeing all these rare finds really gives me hope that someday I'll have a soft plastic mushroom in every color!

But seriously, it is great to know that even today rare phones are out there in the wild waiting for us to find them.

Congratulations Larry, I can't wait to see what the phone looks like when you get done with it.
-Andrew