News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by Dan/Panther, December 10, 2008, 08:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavePEI

Merry Christmas to all, and special thanks to Dennis and Dave Z for the Christmas Updates!

Cheers!
Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

Dave Zemens

Happy Holidays to everyone, too.

I am pleased to be able to help out with the software changeover and to make tweaks moving forward that help with the usability of this forum.  My pleasure to be helping out.
Dave Zemens
1955 Design | Rochester, Michigan
Website Design & Development
Custom WordPress Themes & Plugins

Phonesrfun

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
-Bill G

Bridie

Happy Holidays to everyone!  We've had a bit of snow recently so it'll be a white Christmas.  :)
Bridget

TelePlay

No need to dream of a White Christmas up here tonight. What do Wisconsin and PEI have in common? SNOW on the way moving west to east!

Merry Christmas everyone!

DavePEI

And lots of snow on the ground! In December so far, we have had (as of Monday) 108 cm whereas normally in December we get about 67 cm. And it hasn't stopped snowing since then! At least we missed most of the freezing rain surrounding provinces got! We often come close to having a green Christmas. Not this year!

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

Mr. Bones

5-7" snow on the ground here, just enough to make it look 'festive', I reckon... ::)

Merry Christmas to all of you and your loved ones, and a Happy New Year! Be safe out there!

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

TelePlay

Quote from: DavePEI on December 24, 2013, 11:25:41 PM
And lots of snow on the ground! In December.

Seems we're pikers up here compared to PEI. We're sitting under 8-16" and you are on the edge f 24"+. You can see the lake effect on snow in this map, a lot more snow east of the great lakes. North Dakota, Minnesota, Michigan and Wisconsin are back to normal snowfall this year, and in time for Christmas.

AE_Collector

All of the 7 day weather forcast maps posted here remind me of the "official' weather forcast from the week of December 21 2012. Very clever of someone!

Terry

Phonesrfun

Mostly snow-free in the West.
-Bill G

Weco355aman

Just cold at 10:50pm it it 30 Degrees out.
Merry Christmas to all.
Phil

AE_Collector

Sure glad I am way up north in Canada where it is several degrees above freezing at the moment!

Terry

twocvbloke

It's lightly dusted with snow here, which has been frozen in place a but through the night, but I doubt the MET office will officially declare it a white christmas... ;D

I'm not a christmas person myself (I'm more of a winter solstice celebrator, which is where christmas originated), but either way it's a great day to eat heartily, celebrate family and drink some rather nice brandy (I have some here actually, quite nice stuff too!!), but, due to my seeping problems, I'm off to bed shortly, but shall be up in time for christmas dinner (I hope!!), we're having roast pork shoulder this year... :D

Anyway, enjoy your christmas day (or whichever celebration you choose), and definitely be well and truly merry by the end of the day!!!

Mr. Bones

Merry Christmas to all of you on the Forum, and all of your Loved Ones. I hope Santa finds the cookies and millk, but I left him a 302 to call for assistance, if need be! ;)

Blessed Be, Twocv!

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

WesternElectricBen

Merry Christmas, yall.

We got about 2.5 inches of snow, which I promptly got up before the guests will arrive.

Ben