Telephone Switching > Magneto & Manual (Cord Boards etc)

WECo 555 Cordboard

<< < (2/5) > >>

Phonesrfun:

--- Quote from: AE_collector on November 21, 2011, 10:34:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Phonesrfun on November 21, 2011, 10:29:35 PM ---Go to www/telephonecollectors.ord

--- End quote ---

Does www/ rather than www.  work and did you mean .ORG rather than .ORD ?

Long day at the office Bill?

Terry

--- End quote ---

My fat fingers.  I changed it.PS:  I am actually on vacation this week in Portland.

AE_Collector:

--- Quote from: Phonesrfun on November 21, 2011, 11:14:47 PM ---My fat fingers.  I changed it.PS:  I am actually on vacation this week in Portland.

--- End quote ---

Okay, tough day on Vacation.
If you were a bit closer to the ocean I coud say (and believe) Tough day on the beach! It has been trying to snow here in Vancouver Canada, not the Vancouver close to you.

Terry

Phonesrfun:
It's been typically wet here today, and blustery.  I haven't been out looking for phones on this trip yet, but I may just go over to Chuck Irwin's later in the week.

As far as tough vacation, it's been a matter of dealing with dogs and grandkids.  When I go back to work next week, I can rest up!  Besides that, I don't like the keyboard on this laptop.  grumble, grumble.  I guess I need to read it over before hitting the "post" button.

:)

ernest12:
I have been trying to activate my W.E. 555 PBX.  So far I have accomplished the following:

I connected the wall phone jack to the jack (labeled incoming) mounted and wired in the back of the switchboard.  This jack module has green and red wires wired to the terminal block on board.  The yellow and black wires are also wired to terminal blocks.

Withe the other outlet on the jack module on back of board (labeled telephone) I connected  a rotary telephone.

When I dial my land line phone the buzzer and lamp light for the trk circuit.  I plug in the trunk, turn the key.   

take out station cord and plug it into station jack.

MY PROBLEM:  NO DIAL TONE ON ROTARY PHONE, CANNOT RING THAT PHONE FROM CORD BOARD

Any help would be appreciated.

rdelius:
You might move the telephone to a different extension. That cord might be bad

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version