News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

delayed Response

Started by Babybearjs, May 02, 2021, 05:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babybearjs

just wanted to check with the forum as I'm having delayed responses from the website.   finding the sending time delayed for some reason, not sure if its on your end, or mine... could be the web browser as I'm using Chrome. finding when trying to post or reply the web page unresponsive requiring me to close and reopen my browser... so, I'm not sure what's going on... this site seems to be the only one with this issue right now... Server delay???
John

Key2871

I have had the same issue from time to time, found its the server I was using. So it should be resolved soon.
KEN

Babybearjs

OK, good. I tried to reply to Ken Chase and the message body was froze up... I have to exit the forum and re enter... sometimes I have to restart Chrome.... so Frustrating...
John

TelePlay

I see this on several websites including the web site of my internet provider and over the past week, my streaming TV services. It's not my WiFi, it's down and up load speeds that may be at capacity and time out or are being intentionally throttled back by my provider to spread the pain around to everyone. Happens most, or is worst during peak usage times (late afternoon to midnight) and during special events that many access at the same time. Never happens early mornings. Getting the spinning circle and page freezing has been happening way too frequently and is annoying. And, yes, backing out of the screen or streaming channel is the fastest way I've found to get going again after a freeze or timeout. With 5G sucking up more bandwidth, I don't see this happening less in the future.

Key2871

Yea a few weeks ago I was having problems, did a speed check and it was down to 2 for upload and even low for down load speeds, a hour later it dropped out of sight and nothing worked for several hours.
We have spectrum, time warp cable.
The pits for service but it's all that's available.
KEN

Babybearjs

love technology, especially when it doesn't work!
John