News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Northern Electric N14-MF Dial

Started by wds, November 18, 2017, 03:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wds

Did anyone see this beautiful dial that Jeff sold on Ebay?  It was a BIN and didn't last long.

dial
Dave

Doug Rose

Stunning ....looks like NOS....tis a beauty...Doug
Kidphone

Pourme

Looks like a piece of jewelry!

Beautiful!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

wds

I was watching it and before I could make up my mind it sold - maybe he'll put another one up.
Dave

Ktownphoneco

Thanks for positive comments.    I really enjoy refurbishing and re-building dials.      Anytime you see one of my dials on eBay, and your interested in it, just send me a "PM" .    I have no problem ending the auction, and the price will be better than what's stated in the listing as well.     

And Dave, I can do another one for you if your still interested.     But I have about 30 A.E., Western and Northern dials in my shop right now for repairs and service, so I'll have to fit it into the mix, so it might take a few weeks to get it finished.      Send me a "PM" if your interested.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Jeff

mazda_matt

Quote from: Ktownphoneco on November 18, 2017, 10:21:15 PM
Thanks for positive comments.    I really enjoy refurbishing and re-building dials.      Anytime you see one of my dials on eBay, and your interested in it, just send me a "PM" .    I have no problem ending the auction, and the price will be better than what's stated in the listing as well.     

And Dave, I can do another one for you if your still interested.     But I have about 30 A.E., Western and Northern dials in my shop right now for repairs and service, so I'll have to fit it into the mix, so it might take a few weeks to get it finished.      Send me a "PM" if your interested.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Jeff

That would be my fault ;)... Sorry Dave.

Mine are in no rush, so feel free to put them on the back burner Jeff.

-MM
oldphoneworks.com
1-800-843-1320

Coupon Code - CRF10 (10% off)

phonetech87

Hi Jeff and others.

I got this Northern Electric dial today in the mail. I have had a couple of these dials but not one with this center dial. My concern is the dial ring which has a stamping similar to AE dials I have had. Can anyone verify the authenticity?

Jack Ryan

Quote from: phonetech87 on April 13, 2020, 04:34:32 PM
Hi Jeff and others.

I got this Northern Electric dial today in the mail. I have had a couple of these dials but not one with this center dial. My concern is the dial ring which has a stamping similar to AE dials I have had. Can anyone verify the authenticity?

That is an AE dial with an NE centre.

Regards
Jack

Jack Ryan

Quote from: Ktownphoneco on November 18, 2017, 10:21:15 PM
Thanks for positive comments.    I really enjoy refurbishing and re-building dials.

Jeff, one thing about a really clean dial like that - it is easy to see that it is a licensed Type 23 dial and not a licensed Mercedes dial.

Good job!

Jack