News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Hill Haven Telco Available Phone Inventory with Prices, Pictures and Discussion

Started by Hill Haven Telephone Company, January 12, 2021, 04:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hill Haven Telephone Company

So we have begun sorting and inventorying the stuff. 

To start we have a ton of new old stock housings.  https://photos.app.goo.gl/TwvzWEvsXm5LhtHD7    This album will be updated every day with more housings we find
$4 each if you buy under 10,  more than 10 $3 each.  For black, ivory, white, beige.   We have 12 NOS WeCo 564HD housings in black.  These are $15 each.  If the price is too high let me know. 

Here is the inventory so far.   This will be constantly updated so check back often
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-wTKUflivWxU1b5T4Dm6Gck34gwfifS7ifC4lpmZCNQ/edit?usp=sharing

And the photo album with the phones sorted so far.  Numbers on the phone go with the inventory number on the spreadsheet. 
https://photos.app.goo.gl/B7yWAShjWFJNmFs19

Doug Rose

Kidphone

Quote from: Duffy on January 12, 2021, 04:41:58 PM
Me either. :(

if you dont like the price don't complain about it make an offer its whatever is fair to you guys on it.   We did this for the good of the community. 

Quote from: Hill Haven Telephone Company on January 12, 2021, 05:23:54 PM
if you dont like the price don't complain about it make an offer its whatever is fair to you guys on it.   We did this for the good of the community.

I wasn't complaining. I don't know why you would think that! I think you're reading something into my statement that is not there.

Quote from: Duffy on January 12, 2021, 05:31:20 PM
I wasn't complaining. I don't know why you would think that! I think you're reading something into my statement that is not there.

The sad emoji means your upset with something.  If we did anything to offend you please let us know.   We got this  lot to distribute it at an affordable price that isnt inflated eBay pricing to the community. 

Key2871

I think perhaps Doug is disappointed he didn't get it??
When I got my huge haul, all those years ago it took several months, but it all went. So hang in there.
KEN

Quote from: Key2871 on January 12, 2021, 07:56:09 PM

Sorry Ken you are also wrong! I'm not disappointed at all. I don't know why you would think that?

Edit:
(Not sure which Doug that Ken was talking about, but maybe he should step back and take a better look to understand why we responded the way we did!)

Doug Rose

Quote from: Key2871 on January 12, 2021, 07:56:09 PM
When I got my huge haul, all those years ago it took several months, but it all went. So hang in there.

Ken....please don't put words in my mouth. I am not at disappointed in the least that I did not get it.

Why would I want with it? Nothing I collect or sell.

What I am disappointed about is someone brazenly deletes their posts,  takes his ball and goes home mad and waltzes back to sell his wares. I hope I am crystal clear.
Kidphone

Most every complete phone is going to be cheap since we have so many.  $20 each plus shipping,  discounts if you buy more.   The housings will be cheap too.  $4 each or $3 each if you buy in bulk. 

We are looking to sell off the housing and small parts in bulk.  They are taking up too much space. 

pieboy977

Do you have any new old stock line and handset cords? I'm looking for Hardwired and modular versions.