News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

FOR SALE == MISC PHONES

Started by robert_m, January 03, 2019, 09:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert_m

See Pictures for LOT 350 takes all + shiping in US Private Message me with contact information if interested - Robert ATCA 4798

robert_m

Additional items in same lot.

robert_m

WE/ATT 500 set VG to Excelent condition, WE 500 Set refurbished by ATT, ATT Housing, not painted, R500DM on TAG
UNK Wood Wall - Unknow whom it is, receiver junk, unknown if trans works. Gen, Hookswitch, and ringer are fine as far as i can tell.
GTel payphone, Came out of of a bar, &&&& poor condition, does work.
Kellogg Candlestick, rec, and trans seem to operate when attached to 425 network. fair condition.

AT2796

Would you be willing to cut 1 out of your lot?
I may be interested in the WE wall phone (653BA?)
If you're willing to cut this one out, how much shipped to CA?
Andy

robert_m

I will entertain realistic offers on them individulely.  Send PM with your realistic offier for my consideration.  If they dont sell in a week or two, they will be piece parted out and/or junked, as they need togo, but will not give them away.  I Only collect PayPhones now, and its expensive to rehab them.

robert_m

So on the 500 set, its either meterisan blue or slate blue unsure, i got chastized on ebay it was country blue it is NOT country blue is lighter, and i have 3 att trimlines to prove it.

the wood phone is still available, and updated my 151al with gray paystation post.......